Tuesday 2 May 2017

Shaker Birthday.


Its been a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK so our daughter and son cam,e to visit and we have been out and about.  My daughter wanted a Birthday card for a friend so I quickly put this Shaker card together for her.  The stamps are the "Simple Flowers" from Altenew  and the square frames have been cut using Simon Says "Stitched Square "Dies.  It was hard to get a decent photograph as the acetate was very reflective.

I am adding this to the current Simon Says Flickr challenge#70 which is "Anything Goes."

Have a great week.

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Sally! I wasn't at all sure of those Altenew stamps at first, but now I've seen how you've used them I'm warming to them! Jo x

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Sally. Great card.