Sunday 12 November 2017

Christmas cards


Had lots of time today to make a few more Christmas cards and decided to concentrate on the younger members of the family.  The first two are made with a really old Penny Black stamp that I have.  I stamped and coloured the image with Zig Markers then die cut and added some Nuvo drops for the snow.  I dry embossed the back panel and layered up the image.



I made the second image into a shaker card, just love making these cards .



My last card is using a penguin  image cut with my Silhouette Machine as someone in  the family loves Penguins!!  The die cuts are by Simon Says and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I am adding these to the current Wednesday challenge at Simon Says "Snow White".

Hope you are having a relaxing weekend.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Two very sweet cards, Sally! Jo x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, love the bunny image...so cute :)
Hugs Kaz x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What an adorable trio of cards, Sally! Just love the bunnies in both versions and what a cute penguin!!

Gayatri said...

Aww! Both your cards are adorable. Love your take on Simon Says Stamp Snow White challenge. Thanks for playing along. Gayatri xx