Monday 9 April 2018

More Birthdays!!




Two cards  to post today , this first for sweet Rosie who is going to be 2 tomorrow. I made this using my Silhouette Machine, cutting and colouring the balloons  with Zig Markers then I also cut her name and the "2".  Very simple card to put together just hope she likes it!!


This second card is for my cousin who has a  birthday coming up, I wanted a simple elegant card so decided to use the Simon Says "Modern Flowers Card Wrap"cut with Kraft card adding a gold embossed label.


For the card itself I just gold embossed the Simon Says "Cosmos Background" onto white adding some vellum and a die cut sentiment.




Its very simple but I am pleased with the result.

I shall add both these cards to the current "Happy Birthday"Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says.



I am beginning to feel a bit better today so hopefully will be able to spend more time in my craft room,  Thank You for all my good wishes they were much appreciated .
Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fabulous bday cards, Sally! Just love the jumbo 2 with Rosie's name across on card one - perfect with all the balloons! Card two looks so elegant - love the wrap!!

Dotty Jo said...

Two gorgeous cards! Love all the pink layers on Rosie's card - fabulous balloons! Card 2 is so stylish. Glad you are feeling a bit stronger now, Jo x BTW, we have giveaways over at the card chain challenge if you ever felt like playing along again. x

Tracy Freeman said...

Very beautiful Sally.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Sally! The pink Rosie card is so cute and your second card is so elegant.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx