Wednesday 16 May 2018

Stretch your Dies!!



I wanted to take part in the Simon Says Flickr Group challenge which is "Stencil it"  but I only have a couple of stencils. So I decided to make  my own using the "Modern Flowers Card Wrap" die from Simon Says. To do this I just cut some card with the die, then sponged through the image with some distress inks.  Then to cove the messy bit I added the die cut circle and the "Thanks" die.  Love how it worked out , and a way to stretch my dies!!

I shall also add this card to the current Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says which is also "Stencil it"

Hope you are having a good week.

Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a clever idea - your stenciling looks gorgeous, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous stenciled flower background, Sally! Just love all the pinks!!

Dawn T said...

Very cleverly done Sally. Love how you covered up the centre with the bold colour and sentiment.

Brenda in IN said...

Very clever to make your own stencil and the card is lovely. Great job!

Kim Hamilton said...

Beautiful card Sally! I love that stencil and the colors make me smile! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)